Saturday, September 19

Bruins Game

Daddy just left with Jack and Elliot to go to the first Bruins game of the season. There was much excitement in the house, but unfortunately, only for those who got to go to the game... Mattie collapsed on the stairs crying as the big boys left. I asked him what he wanted to do at the Bruins game, and he said "play." So, I asked him if he wanted to go to the Bruins game with me and play and have pizza. He cheered up and excitedly yelled, "yeah!" So, I'm taking him to the mall. I'm sure he'll be certain to announce proudly to his brothers tonight that Mama took him to the Bruins game too, and he played and had pizza there. A trip out can be whatever you make of it when you're two, even a Bruins game. I might even let him wear a Bruins shirt home...

No comments: