Tuesday, November 10

New to the Gallery...

Elliot has been busy creating lately. He has a wonderful art teacher at his new school. Here are some things which have come home recently. You can click on any of the pictures to see a larger image.


My favorite part of the picture above is the scrollwork on his name. He's created his own font! It reminds me of the doodles Jack always worked on, but this is the first time I've ever seen Elliot do anything like it. Ahhhh... I love his new school!


Elliot has also been inspired poetically...


This first poem reads:
My family went out to play
on a sunny sunny sunny day
and this is the place id like to stay
on a sunny sunny sunny day.

The next day, he wrote a contrasting sequel, published in book format. The front cover says:
My poem
on the back
Elliot.













The poem itself reads:
My family went in to play
on a rainny rainny rainny day
and inside is the place id like to play
on a rainny rainny rainny day.
I wated for the rain to stop
and finally it was at an end
the rain had stopped hooray hooray
and finally i could play outside
on a sunny sunny sunny day.
The End.

And the back cover says:
To mom and dad
From Elliot
I love mom and dad
The end

No comments: