Sunday, April 18

Quote of the Day

A trio of quotes:

I have a wonderful neighbor named Marleen, who makes delicious homemade spaghetti sauce. She generously brings us a jar or two whenever she makes a batch. To thank her recently, I made some bread for her and her husband, Walter. Ted walked it over to her house with the boys. The following conversation took place at her door.

Ted: Hi, Walter. Anne baked this bread for you.
Walter: Thank you very much. It looks delicious!
Elliot: It's for Marleen.
Walter: I will make sure to give it to her as soon as she gets home.
Elliot: Don't eat any!
Walter: Ok. I promise not to eat any unless I ask her first.

*  *  *  *  *

From our car ride down to Berwyn:

Jack: I like Grammy's house better that my house.
Me: I'm sure Grammy would really like to hear that.
Jack: It's because I get more things I like there.


Pop Pop's post Phillies' game joke today:

The traffic was so bad driving down to the Phillies game today. We were stuck for so long that we started to get very hungry. What do you think we found to eat in the car?

Traffic Jam!

No comments: